Now’s The Time To Snag A Pair Of Travel Shorts
If you were waiting to load up on some late-season summer clothes at a discount, now’s the time to act. The ultimate travel clothes company, Bluffworks, whose clothes I wrote about before, is running a great sale on their line of travel shorts.
As a reminder, New York City-based Bluffworks specializes in travel clothes that are meant to never wrinkle, are breathable, include hidden pockets, and best of all, don’t actually look like traditional “travel clothes” — read: they’re actually stylish.
With the summer winding down, Bluffworks has dropped the price of their travel shorts down to $52.50 (normally $75), with styles in Midnight Blue (my favorite — everything I own is blue), Dark Tan and Flint Grey.
Here’s a technical rundown of the shorts:
• 100% technical, breathable, quick-dry polyester. Nylon pockets.
• Zippered side pocket perfect for phone storage. Fits an iPhone 6 or a Galaxy S4.
• Hidden front inside pocket with Velcro seal, sized to hold cash or credit cards.
• Inner front pocket phone storage designed to secure phone while moving.
• Zippered left rear pocket, sized for an oversized travel wallet.
• Machine washable. Line or tumble dry.
Good luck getting a pair before the collection runs out, and don’t despair, just because summer is winding down here in the Northern Hemisphere, it just means spring is starting up for the other half of the world.
Matt Stabile is based in New York City, and is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Expeditioner which was founded in 2008. You can read his writings, watch his travel videos or contact him via email at any time at TheExpeditioner.com.